Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Awesome cool fun things

Today was decidedly better than all of the past 6: I tried putting in my contacts, and my eyeballs felt fine, so now being able to wear sunglasses I headed for the beach with my XC skis and the dog. A brisk ski felt incredibly good to my lazy muscles! It's supposed to snow more tonight, so I'm going to make some skiing plans for tomorrow, probably at Alpine or Squaw.  Here's a shot of the happy piglet in a blanket today, playing on the snowy beach!

Looking for further amusement, I dug up some older climbing pics and swapped one in on my blog photo collage, then added some text. I hope it looks super cool.

On another note, I was digging through photos from last year's amazingly epic Tahoe winter. I think this shot of Kit is the photo of the day with that huge pow-eating grin--hopefully the new snow will get everyone excited for the return of winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment